Wednesday, December 4 at 2pm ET – Join CHN and our partners for a webinar to learn what service providers need to know about the 2020 Census. Learn from leaders of the national Count All Kids Campaign and the Census Counts Campaign as well as a local service provider about:
- What’s at stake in the 2020 Census.
- What service providers need to do between now and the Census.
- Where to get free/easy-to-use resources that can be used to achieve our goals.
- Which strategies works and what missteps to avoid.
Register now, even if you can’t attend, to ensure you have the recording and follow up materials sent to you. Register here.
- Beth Lynk, Census Counts Campaign Director, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Deborah Stein, Network Director, Partnership for America’s Children
- Lindsay Marsh, Senior Associate – Special Projects, Census Engagement, Community Action Partnership
- Moderator: Deborah Weinstein, Executive Director of the Coalition on Human Needs
Thursday, December 5 at 2PM ET – Learn directly from Steven Romalewski of CUNY about their map and how to best utilize it for targeting census tracts in your outreach work. RSVP here.
Tuesday, December 17 at 4PM ET – This webinar will focus on how students from K-12, teachers, and organizations can help ensure that young children and students are counted in the 2020 Census. Register here.
- Lizette Escobedo, Director of the National Census Program at the NALEO Educational Fund
- Deborah Stein, Network Director for the Partnership for America’s Children
- Eric Lotke, Strategic Research & Operations at the National Education Association