Learn about the importance of the 2020 Census. See a list of events, in your community below, join the conversation online using #CountMeIn, and pledge to be counted.
Friday, November 15 at 2pm ET – Join this webinar for Complete Count Committees to learn how to connect with their local Code for America Brigade across 37 states to support 2020 Census efforts. RSVP here.
Code for America is a network of people making government work for the people, by the people, in the digital age. They help federal, state, local governments and civic organizations across the nation design services that are simple, effective, and easy to use. They work at scale to help all Americans, starting with the people who need them most. Collaborate with hundreds of community organizers, designers, web developers, researchers, data journalists, activists, policy wonks, and curious citizens who give back by putting technology to work in service of our communities. Partner with them to Get Out the Count in your city!
Wednesday, December 4 at 2pm ET – Join CHN and our partners for a webinar to learn what service providers need to know about the 2020 Census. Learn from leaders of the national Count All Kids Campaign and the Census Counts Campaign as well as a local service provider about:
- What’s at stake in the 2020 Census.
- What service providers need to do between now and the Census.
- Where to get free/easy-to-use resources that can be used to achieve our goals.
- Which strategies works and what missteps to avoid.
Register now, even if you can’t attend, to ensure you have the recording and follow up materials sent to you. Register here.
- Beth Lynk, Census Counts Campaign Director, The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights
- Deborah Stein, Network Director, Partnership for America’s Children
- A local service provider TBA, Community Action Partnership
- Moderator: Deborah Weinstein, Executive Director of the Coalition on Human Needs